Web Privacy & Cookie Notice
- We (St. Mary’s Catholic Academy) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide when completing our Sixth Form online application form on our website (including your name, date of birth, address, telephone numbers, health and special needs, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using Personal Information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries made by you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to Section 5a, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- Personal information submitted through the Online Sixth Form Application Form will be deleted as soon as the applicant expresses their intent not to continue their application to St. Mary’s Catholic Academy Sixth Form.
- Other applicant information will be retained for up to 12 months or up to the start of the next academic year at which point unsuccessful applicant information will be deleted.
- Successful applicant personal information will be added to the School Information Management System as per St Mary’s Privacy Notice – How we use your information.
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
Third Party Websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Data Protection Officer
The contact details for BEBCMAT’s designated DPO are as follows:
Data Protection Officer, Information Governance Team
Number One, Bickerstaffe Square,
Blackpool, FY1 3AH
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|#yootheme/cache#||www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|__cfduid [x9]||Hubspot Inc js.hs-banner.com Hubspot www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||30 days||HTTP Cookie|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||insight.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Preserves the visitor’s session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|connect.sid||loom.com||The cookie is necessary for secure log-in and the detection of any spam or abuse of the website.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent [x7]||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|debug||loom.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|HEX (32)||www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Pending||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|MoodleSession||moodle.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Registers whether the user is logged in. This allows the website owner to make parts of the website inaccessible, based on the user’s log-in status.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID [x4]||ucas.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk sciencequiz.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk dafital.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk custompdf.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsentBulkSetting-#||Cookiebot||Enables cookie consent across multiple websites||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|intercom.intercom-state||loom.com||Stores a unique ID string for each chat-box session. This allows the website-support to see previous issues and reconnect with the previous supporter.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|lang [x3]||LinkedIn Twitter||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|loglevel [x2]||loom.com moodle.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk||Maintains settings and outputs when using the Developer Tools Console on current session.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_ga||Google Tag Manager||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Google Tag Manager||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|ajs_anonymous_id||loom.com||This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors – this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|S||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|__ptq.gif||Hubspot||Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|ajs_group_id||loom.com||Collects data on visitors. This information is used to assign visitors into segments, making website advertisement more efficient.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ajs_group_properties||loom.com||Collects data on visitors. This information is used to assign visitors into segments, making website advertisement more efficient.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ajs_user_id||loom.com||Collects data on visitors’ preferences and behaviour on the website – This information is used make content and advertisement more relevant to the specific visitor.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ajs_user_traits||loom.com||Collects data on visitors. This information is used to assign visitors into segments, making website advertisement more efficient.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|bcookie||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|bscookie||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|lidc||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products or events across multiple websites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for measurement of advertisement efforts and facilitates payment of referral-fees between websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|tr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor’s preferences.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|